Fort Worth Personal Injury Firm
Hurt in an accident? Our Fort Worth law office understands that accidents are rarely without blame. When another person’s negligence contributes to your injuries, we can help you pursue legal action to alleviate some of your financial hardship, allowing you to focus on healing. With over 80 years of combined experience in personal injury, our attorneys have all the resources to investigate your compensation claim thoroughly. Contact our team for a free case review.
About This Location
From cattle country to oil boom town to bustling West Texas metropolis, we’re proud to call Fort Worth home. We have something for everyone—zoos, jazz, barbecues, booze, history, culture, shopping, and nature.
It’s no wonder Fort Worth has grown to the 12th largest city [JF1] in America, home to over 956,000 people[JF2] . A city that size has its fair share of roadway collisions and slip and fall injuries—and we are here to help.
Our office is located at:
How to get here:
We’re 15 minutes south of downtown Fort Worth near the Fort Worth Zoo. Take the Forest Park Blvd. exit off the South Freeway (35W) to reach us.
We are located in a two-story brown building with ample parking.
Types of Cases We Handle
In the aftermath of serious injury, our experienced personal injury staff can assist you with the following:
- Car Accidents — Over 80,000 car accidents happen in Fort Worth annually. These crashes are caused by distraction, speeding, failure to yield, and driving while under the influence.
- Truck Accidents – Truck drivers, owners, service companies, and municipalities responsible for road maintenance can be held liable in truck accident cases — of which there are 10,000 each year.
- Bicycle Accidents – The 70+ yearly cyclist deaths and thousands of injuries rank Texas among America’s most dangerous places to ride a bike. Most accidents occur due to speeding, distraction, impairment, or poor visibility in busy urban crosswalks.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Over 300,000 motorcycles are registered in the Lone Star State. Hospital treatment for accident injuries can range between $10,000 to $30,000 — but the lost wages, property damages, and other expenses can become astronomical.
- Pedestrian Accidents — In Texas, victims must prove driver liability if they are struck and injured by a motorist. Distracted driving, drunk driving, speeding, running a red light, and intentional assault are common grounds for pedestrian lawsuits.
- Slip and Fall — Nationwide, 1 million people require hospitalization after slipping and falling. Often, property owners fail to clean up spills or clutter, repair damaged flooring, or provide sufficient lighting and warnings about wet floors.
- Wrongful Death — When a loved one dies due to another person’s negligence, the surviving spouse, children, or parents may be able to seek compensation for medical bills, funeral and burial costs, and family losses.
In some cases, you may be entitled to compensation for all your medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and an estimated amount of pain and suffering. Personal injury case evaluations are always free, and no attorney fees are owed unless we win.
Schedule a Free Consultation
At Patterson Law Group, we recognize that an injury doesn’t have to be catastrophic to be life-changing. You may qualify for compensation to cover all medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and an estimated amount of pain and suffering.
Contact our personal injury attorneys here in San Antonio to schedule a FREE case review. Open 24 hours a day, our law office is fully equipped with all the resources necessary to investigate and handle your claim.
Best of all— you owe us nothing unless we secure a settlement or jury award on your behalf.