If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle collision, it’s worth investigating to see if you are owed financial compensation to cover the cost of your injuries. Pursuing a legal remedy allows you to focus on healing while you’re hit with unexpected medical bills and out of work. With more than 80 years of combined experience, our San Antonio personal injury team is passionate about seeking justice on your behalf.
For a free consultation, schedule a call with the personal injury lawyers at the Patterson Law Group team today.
About This Location
Situated in Bexar County and founded in 1718, San Antonio was the state’s first civilian settlement and a place we’re proud to call home. Known for the battle of the Alamo and the construction of the first railroad, San Antonio’s historic sites, Mexican cuisine, and beautiful Riverwalk have attracted 1.5 million residents, making it the fifth most populous city in America.
Our office is located at:
How to get here:
We’re located 12 minutes north of Downtown San Antonio. Take the Jones-Maltsberger Rd exit off the McAllister Freeway (281).
For your convenience, our lot has free two-hour guest parking and a ramp across the street.
Our office is on the seventh floor, accessible by elevator.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our personal injury attorneys are well-seasoned to handle a variety of case types, including:
- Car Accidents — As of 2020, San Antonio had over 34,000 crashes and 100 fatalities. Failure to yield, speeding, tailgating, and distraction are among the most common causes of injuries stemming from car accidents.
- Truck Accidents – Truck accidents are too common along I-35 and the 281 that cut through San Antonio. Whether the driver is fatigued, speeding, or exercising poor judgment, you may be entitled to sue the trucker, trucking company, or even the local municipality in charge of maintaining the road.
- Bicycle Accidents – San Antonio currently ranks as the 16th deadliest city[JF1] for cyclists. Its explosive population growth over the last decade has put more bikes on the road, resulting in over 55 fatalities and at least 266 serious injuries since 2013.
- Motorcycle Accidents — 2/3 of motorcycle accidents trace back to operator or driver error. Motorcyclists sometimes brake too quickly, lay their bikes down, or overcompensate on a curve. Alcohol and failure to yield right-of-way are common causes for motorists to hit motorcyclists.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Pedestrian accidents are increasingly common in San Antonio. The city ranks last in Texas for both cyclist and pedestrian safety. If this has happened to you or a loved one, you need an experienced pedestrian accident lawyer in San Antonio from Patterson Law Group to protect your rights.
In some cases, you may be entitled to compensation for all your medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and an estimated amount of pain and suffering. Personal injury case evaluations are always free, and no attorney fees are owed unless we win.
Schedule a Free Consultation
At Patterson Law Group, we recognize that an injury doesn’t have to be catastrophic to be life-changing. You may qualify for compensation to cover all medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and an estimated amount of pain and suffering.
Contact our personal injury attorneys here in San Antonio to schedule a FREE case review. Open 24 hours a day; our law office is fully equipped with all the resources necessary to investigate and handle your claim.
Best of all— you owe us nothing unless we secure a settlement or jury award on your behalf.