There have been over 40,000 accidents in Fort Worth over the past 6 years, and we took the time to review them all! With that data, we created the following accident map to visualize that bad injuries can happen to good people.
Goals of this Map
We hope this report makes the public appreciate just how dangerous driving is around here. It’s a reminder that accidents occur every single day downtown, and that I-35 is especially dangerous right now due to all the construction.
We urge all drivers to be extra cautious; “It won’t happen to me” just doesn’t apply anymore. With all the distractions inside vehicles these days, it’s just a sad reality that you or someone you love will very likely be in a car accident at some point. Take the steps in advance to prepare yourselves for the inevitable:
- Maintain adequate underinsured motorist coverage.
- Know the steps to take if you get into an accident.
- Find a law firm who you can trust to be there for you during the tough times.
How to Interact with the Map
- Zoom & Scroll around the city with your mouse or finger
- Filter the accident data by year or ‘Top 10’ by selecting or unselecting the legend options
Most Dangerous Intersections in Fort Worth
|INTERSECTION||# OF ACCIDENTS IN 2016|
|SH0199 AND W Weatherford St||51|
|N Riverside AND Western Center Blvd||28|
|Bryant Irvin Rd AND SH0183||26|
|E 5TH ST AND COMMERCE ST||25|
|BI0287 AND SH0183||23|
|IH0035 AND IH0820||22|
|IH0035 AND ALLIANCE GATEWAY FWY||22|
|HEMPHILL AND W SEMINARY DR||21|
|IH0820 AND MARK IV PKWY||21|
|HENDERSON ST AND W 7TH BLVD||20|
SH0199 AND W Weatherford St
N Riverside & Western Center Blvd