What you do after a car accident is critical, especially if you later need to file an insurance claim or a lawsuit. Be sure to know the proper steps ahead of time!
- If safe, get out of your car and check on everyone.
- Call the police.
- Gather information:
- Driver and passenger names and numbers.
- License plate numbers.
- Insurance information.
- Eye witnesses’ contact information.
- Police officer names and badge numbers.
- Take pictures of scene and damage.
- Seek medical treatment right away.
- Find lawyers you can trust to fight for you.
Serving all of Texas. Call 817.784.2000