History of Grand Prairie, Texas
Located between Fort Worth and Dallas, Grand Prairie, Texas, is a city focused on growth. Many people were interested in Grand Prairie, Texas due to Peter’s Colony, a grant that attracted farming investors.
Farmers raised cotton and wheat before the railroad came to town, which caused the village to flourish, as described in The History of Grand Prairie, Texas video.
Later, North American Air added to the booming travel hub that saw such exponential growth that one house was built in 59 minutes in the 1940s. Grand Prairie, Texas may have been a thoroughfare for travel, but it became home to many.
Grand Prairie, Texas Today
According to data from the US Census, Grand Prairie, Texas, located in Tarrant County, boasts a population of over 175,000 in 2010. It’s not hard to understand why so many people want to live in this city!
- #2 Happiest City in Texas
- #10 Happiest City in the U.S.
- Top 50 Best Place to Retire in the U.S.
- #5 Best City for First Time Home Buyers in Texas
- #21 Best City for First Time Home Buyers in the U.S.
- Top 50 in U.S. Best Place to Raise a Family
- #13 in U.S. Best City for Hispanic Entrepreneurs
The future of Grand Prairie, Texas is truly grand!
Car Accidents & Their Causes
Those accidents include:
- 3,639 fatalities
- 12,161 serious injury accidents
- 14,908 people seriously injured
Of those 3,639 fatalities:
- 398 involved a distracted driver
- 940 involved a driver under the influence
- 1,289 involved a single-vehicle, run-off
Besides fatalities, injuries can be life-altering. At Patterson Law Group, we will advise you on what to do if you were in a car accident. Contact us today at (817) 784-2000 for a free case evaluation with a car accident attorney.
Common Texas Car Crash Injuries
Some of these symptoms may include:
- Aches and pains
- Tenderness and stiffness
- Strains or sprains
- Nausea or vomiting
- Tingling or numbness
- Fatigue or drowsiness
- Dizziness or loss of balance
- Loss of consciousness for a few seconds to a few minutes
- No loss of consciousness, but a state of being dazed, confused or disoriented
- Problems with speech
- Difficulty sleeping
- Sleeping more than usual
Additionally, psychological injuries can include Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, anxiety, depression, and more. Many of the signs of physical injuries can manifest for psychological injuries.
Other symptoms include:
- Unwanted or intense memories of a trauma
- Vivid memories or flashbacks
- Feeling worried, fearful, anxious, or suspicious
- Strong reactions when you’re reminded of the trauma
- Intrusive thoughts about combat, death, or killing
- Feeling disconnected or isolated, as if you’re “not yourself”
- Loss of interest in things you once enjoyed
- Feeling agitated, tense, on edge, or easily startled
- Bursts of anger or irritation
- Problems concentrating
- Trouble falling or staying asleep
Proving Negligence in a Car Accident
After you’ve been in an accident, you are faced with a lot of decisions and tasks. One of those tasks might be proving negligence, which can be difficult. Instead of trying to understand laws and statutes yourself, trust Patterson Law Group’s experience to help you after you’ve been in an accident.
Patterson Law Group is here to answer your questions and to help you seek rightful compensation. Call us today for a free consultation at (817) 784-2000.
Seek Rightful Damages with a Patterson Law Group Attorney Today
Like those in and around Grand Prairie, Texas, Patterson Law Group is a team of attorneys in Fort Worth who are passionate, working on getting you the rightful compensation after an accident.
Our team recognizes that you and your needs are unique, which is why our team will sit down to get to know you as an individual. You’re not another number to us. Contact Patterson Law Group today at (817) 784-2000!