Before beginning his legal career, Travis served in the Arkansas National Guard as an Infantry team leader where he learned the importance of working together as a team to accomplish a common goal. He brought these lessons and combined them with his passion for helping those who are injured fight for their rights in the legal system. Whether that fight ends with a pre-trial settlement or with a jury’s verdict, Travis will be by his clients’ side through it all.
Travis currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Texas Young Lawyers Association which is commonly referred to as the “public service arm” of the State Bar of Texas. Travis is actively involved in other legal organizations at both the state and local levels, including Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
While Travis Heller may only have moved to Fort Worth in 2016, he already considers this to be his hometown and is excited to contribute back to the community which has already embraced him so much. In his free time, Travis enjoys scuba diving and going on hikes with his dogs.
- Savannah Law School (J.D. 2016), cum laude
- Harding University (B.S. Political Science, 2012)
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Director for Fort Worth, Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Savannah Law Review, article chosen for publication