Mike Patterson is a lawyer and our founder.
He started this personal injury practice over 20 years ago with a vision to grow a personal injury law firm that was both “high tech” and “high touch” and always put the client’s interest first.
He currently serves in an advisory role to the firm — “of counsel” in legalese.
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D. 1979)
- The Southern Methodist University (B.B.A. Business 1977, Honors
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent rating since 2006. This is the highest peer rating standard. This rating signifies that the lawyer’s reviewed peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards.
Involved in the Community:
- Past Arlington Independent School Board District Trustee
- Past Arlington Planning and Zoning Member
- Arlington Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas