Anna enjoys getting to know her clients – what makes them tick; what they most look forward to; what they want out of life. At Patterson Law Group, Anna is part of a team whose primary goal is to get people’s lives back on track after an awful wreck or other life-changing injury. Empathetic advocacy is one thing that’s often missing in these types of situations. Anna is proud to be part of a group that puts the law where it should be – on the side of people and families.
Originally from Oklahoma, Anna fell in love with Fort Worth during undergrad at TCU. After graduation, she went back to Oklahoma for law school, then returned south for work (and for Travis).
Anna initially focused her practice on various transactional matters – forming businesses, advising investors and drafting wills. These experiences helped her to see what she really wanted out of her career: an opportunity to use the law to help people.
Anna is excited to come to work every day, along with the family dogs, Graham and Graford. She is a proud mom to three beautiful children (Hayes, Jack, and Hattie) and is active in various community organizations (including the Junior League of Fort Worth, the Tarrant Area Food Bank, Fort Worth Women’s Council and Catholic Charities).
University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., with distinction, 2012
Phi Delta Phi
Texas Christian University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2009
Phi Beta Kappa
Experience and Highlights
- Cotten Schmidt & Abbott, LLP (Fort Worth), Estate Planning and Business Transactions Attorney
- Kelly Hart & Hallman, LLP (Fort Worth), Corporate & Securities Attorney
- Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals, Judicial Clerk for the Hon. Kenneth Buettner
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, Judicial Clerk for the Hon. Lawrence Meyers
Affiliations and Honors
- Fort Worth Women’s Council, benefiting CASA of Tarrant County
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth, Texas Magazine, 2014 – Present
- Top Attorney, 360 West Magazine, 2018
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
- Junior League of Fort Worth
- Catholic Charities of Fort Worth
- Holy Family Catholic Church